How we’ll treat you
Since we launched in 2013, we’ve been determined to offer the best possible service to our candidates – to treat professionals professionally. It’s not just a way of setting our business apart from the rest of the market, it’s also the right thing to do. That’s why, if you’re working with us to make your next career move, you can count on us to:
Communicate with you:
- We will always operate with equal opportunity at the heart of our process.
- We will return your calls and emails within a maximum of 48 hours.
- We will keep you updated at every stage of the recruitment process.
- We will record all communication on our CRM.
- We will always explain the detail of each role so you have a clear understanding prior to applying.
- We will confirm with you who our client is before submitting your application details.
- We will always seek your permission to represent you.
- We will always adhere to GDPR requirements.
- We will always negotiate a fair remuneration on your behalf, in line with market rates for your skills and experience.
- We will fully prepare and inform you on the format/process/persons involved before any interview. You will always have the opportunity to meet with us in person before and after every interview.
- We will provide comprehensive feedback.
- We will provide you with full information about the employment offer, including job duties, hours worked and remuneration.
- We will help you through the transitioning period and coached on the approach you should take to resigning.
- We will make sure you’re prepared for and informed of any pre employment screening.
- We will be in touch on day 1, month 1 and at regular intervals throughout your first year of employment to make sure you’re doing well in your job.
It’s vital to us that we deliver on these commitments to you at all times. So, if you believe that we’ve fallen short of excellent standards, please get in touch to ensure we can rectify any issues.