It’s that magical, merry time of year once again. So we’re bringing you all some good cheer – in the shape of a festive tech competition. While it’s all in name of good fun, it might just help with your Christmas shopping too, as we’re giving away four amazing prizes of £125 amazon vouchers. (Of course, there’s nothing stopping you buying yourself something special too!)
To enter, just keep your eyes on our social media – particularly LinkedIn. On the 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th of December, we’ll be posting a technology themed brain teaser at 10am. You’ll have until 2pm that day to send us your answer. And if you’re correct, your name will go in the hat for that day’s prize.
So, eyes peeled, good luck and Merry Christmas!
Be-IT Christmas 2022 Competitions: Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Be-IT Resourcing Ltd, with registered office at 7th Floor, 78 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5UB. (“Be-IT Resourcing”).
- The four (4) Competitions will be open on each of 13, 14, 15 and 16 December. The “Competition Period” closes at 2pm on each day, after which no entries will be received. There be one (1) winner selected on the day.
- There are four (4) prizes of Amazon vouchers worth £125 available. One per day.
- To be eligible for entry, participants must be residents in the UK and be 18 years old or over. The Winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Prize.
- These Competitions are not open to employees of Be-IT Resourcing Ltd or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition. Further, Be-IT Resourcing reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition and any Prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately.
- To qualify for entry, participants must send the correct answer to [email protected] with the subject line: “Christmas Competition”, within the competition period.
- There will be one winner for each prize. The winner of each prize will be selected at random from the qualifying entries after the end of the Competition Period.
- No participant can win more than one of these four competitions. Winners will be disqualified from any of the subsequent competitions, up to 16 December.
- The winners will be notified via email on the day and the prize will be collected by the winner at the place and time agreed with Be-IT Resourcing’s representative.
- Should Be-IT Resourcing be unable to contact the Winner by 21 December, the Winner will forfeit their Prize. Be-IT Resourcing will take reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner before this date, but Be-IT Resourcing’s decision will be final.
- The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions; all third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize are beyond the control of Be-IT Resourcing.
- We cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Be-IT Resourcing be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Competition or prize draw or any prize connected with the Competition. This clause excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner and/or companion/s arising out of the prize.
- Be-IT Resourcing reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the Prize). No communications will be entered into by Be-IT Resourcing regarding this.
- This Competition is free to enter and no purchase necessary.
- The Winner may be requested to participate in related publicity, including his/her name and general location being used in any and all media.
- Entry into the Competition signifies acceptance of these terms and of the entry instructions.
- These terms will be governed by Scottish Law.